Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thanks to Johnathan Thompson, a.k.a. J.T., a.k.a. chezt, for the invite to his blog and the inspiration to attempt something on my own.

I have started pages @ Yahoo! and on myspace, but grew bored w/ the Yahoo! thing and am not interested in either dating or ending up on somebody's cute/not cute list so am not sure where I'm going with the myspace thing.

What I do know is that you shouldn't post to the world in general without having something to say, so when I do have something to say, I'll make sure that it goes here. It will most likely be related to my interests in entertainment, which will be clairified in future profile information and posts.

Thanks for viewing...and thanks again to John for the invite and the inspiration.

Chris

P.S.--Check out John's blog (chezt or "All Kids Love Blog" right here) because he actually HAS something to say should the voices inside of your head choose to listen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chez T said...

I'll be checking this out every day now. No pressure! Thanks to YOU, Little Brother. I'm very interested in what will unfold.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home